Wednesday 17 August 2016

V6 Early Access on GameJolt!

The new version of the game is now on GameJolt! This update, which can be downloaded here, has given the game a definitive name - Control. The genre and game type have also been decided so bear with me as I fulfill my promise - I will make this work (I think).

Control is going to be a hide-and-seek style game based off of sound and sight. The AI will be able to detect you through either of these methods. You have to navigate the world to find weapons to survive and, ultimately, a computer. Using this computer will prevent more AI from spawning and stop the timer. When all of the AI are killed and the computer is disabled, you receive your pay. This will likely lead to multiple levels of game.

I also did a comparison between v3, v5 and v6 and made a video out of it, so check that out :D



I'll hopefully get round to a Mac and maybe Linux cross-platform for you strange, strange people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment