Tuesday 16 August 2016

A Bit About Myself

Hi, I'm Sean. I'm an aspiring game developer and I'm currently working on a (hopefully) large-ish scale project codenamed "Learning". It's a first-person-god-knows-what game which I'm using to learn the Unity engine. The project does use resources from the Unity Store since I'm on a low-spec PC and unable to make these effectively for myself.

It's still in an early version, which is made even more prominent since I first used the 3D editor around two hours ago. The game's direction, although unknown, may contain Zambies.

I'll try and keep this blog up to date on all the major updates and advancements as they come out, but I'm going away on Thursday so I'll be gone for a bit. Hope you enjoy what's already here, though! :D

You can download the game here.

Music link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bln0BEv5AJ0






2 comments:

  1. Looks really good. I am interested in this and also how i can potentially donate to the cause. Could i talk to you personally, got an email you can PM me? Downloading the game now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate it but I don't want to accept donations, especially not since this project is simply me learning Unity. When I get round to another project, I may consider looking out for a bit of a kickstarter or something. I just don't want to be taking money from people when I can't guarantee the success of the project. Thanks a load, though. :D

      Delete