Wednesday 17 August 2016

Learning v8 + A lot of news!

Once again, changes have been made. There are a lot of new features in this update, which is available here.

I would like to give a massive shoutout to Blake Gillman for teaching me a lot of the theory behind practically all of the game. Tah ;D

I brought down the Gamejolt link from the last post, since there is technically no actual game. As soon as I begin to bring in an objective and whatnot I will start to consider adding it again.

Last but by no means least, I'm going away for a few weeks so I won't be able to update the blog or the game, so that sucks. Also, I'm getting back just in time for school, so it's gonna be fun allocating free time to further progress the game. I'll probably aim for a decent-sized update per week.

Lamp posts are a big addition v8 as they allow for better vision of the map. I was a little cheaty with making them, though, as the image below shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment