Saturday 29 October 2016

I've Begun Something Else (+ New Script!)

So if you're here you've probably heard about Control (previously called LEARNING), the 3D Horror game I'm working on. It was previously called LEARNING because, quite frankly, I was still learning. It was my first ever Unity project and I had so much to get accustomed to so I enlisted the help of Blake Gillman (blakesdev.blogspot.com), one of my game friends and he's helped teach me so damn much. (Huge shout out to you, man.)

While Control is still in production, I've hit a difficult part and I can't work on it until Blake turns up after his 24-hour challenge, so I need to pass some time. I've decided to just make a little something to show off what little C# ability I have accumulated over the past few months of Learning.

The first functional script I've made, the Health Manager, can be found here. (http://bit.ly/2fi2DxZ)

I'll keep you updated on how it goes!
~Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment